Welcome to Ribbon
RIBBON - Interactive Videocasting for Business™.
Ribbon Videocasting Service™ is a complete platform to professionally produce, control and distribute live and on-demand rich media content over the Internet.
Use Ribbon to …
Build your own Internet Channel to reach Associations, Trade and Affinity groups, Improve internal company communications and Increase the quality and speed of sales communications.
Ribbon Videocasting Service™ provide the key tools and features necessary to create, manage and monetize your membership channel. Everything you need to bring interactive video to your members is included:
- Easy! Simple Web interface
- Full DRM (Digital Rights Management) to protect proprietary information and intellectual property – this is the CONTROL you need.
- Extensive usage reports that provide real-time feedback – to support marketing campaigns and membership retention programs
- Scalability to meet the largest customer demands
- The ability to provide live, on-demand, and scheduled delivery using any bandwidth or encoding.
- Automatic digital video cataloging of content
And many more business critical features.
FREE DEMOclick here for details
Check out the power and ease of videocasting.
Hold a 20 minute video conference with up to 25 people - FREE
You'll see how easy it is and why Ribbon can help you cut training, travel, and communications costs
Call Paul Lloyd at 800-511-6844 or complete the form below.
Free videos on our networks:
2012-11 Service Manager's Survival Program Overview
Learn how service managers can and should operate a profitable service department in this program overview.
2012-11 Dispatcher's Survival Program Overview
Learn how dispatchers can profitably take care of technicians and customers in the overview of this course.
Constant Contact Show
Are you blinded by all the shiny objects to market your business with? This program helps you see marketing clearly.
John Lewis Practice
this is john lewis practice session
2008_06 - Five Easy Ways to Save on Travel and Training
Ruth King and Paul Lloyd tell you the simple way to save money on the cost of travel and training